1. Left lumbar facet arthropathy.
2. Lumbar spondylosis with disk degeneration.
1. Left L4-5 and L5-S 1 intra-articular facet joint injection under fluoroscopy. Anesthetic agent for analgesia and steriods were used for the injection.
2. Left L3 and LA medial branch block under fluoroscopy.
3. Left L5 dorsal rami block under fluoroscopy.
1 721.3 Lumbosacral Spondylosis w/o Myelopathy
2 722.52 Disc Degeneration Lumbar/Lumbosacral
1 03.92 Injection Agent NEC Into Spinal Canal
2 03.91 Injection Anesthetic Spinal Canal For Analgesia
3 99.23 Injection of Steroid
1 64493 Facet Joint Injection Lumbar LT
2 64494 Facet Joint Injection Lumbar LT