Free CPC practice exam

If you are a medical coder or a medical coding student and preparing for CCS or CPC exam, here are some Free CPC practice exam questions which you help you prepare for the exam.

Following are Free CPC practice exams for CPC and CCS exams

1. A free sample practice question paper for CPC and CCS part1
CPC Exam Prep

2. A free sample practice question paper for CPC and CCS part2
Practice Medical Coding Test

 
3. Advancedweb has a series of Free CPC practice exams to assist all of you who are preparing to take the CCS and CCS-P examinations.
http://health-information.advanceweb.com/Article/Understanding-How-to-Code-Colonoscopies.aspx

http://health-information.advanceweb.com/Article/Coding-Knee-Arthroscopies-Can-Be-Tricky.aspx

4. Test your knowledge with new practice exam questions for free from JustCoding.
http://www.justcoding.com/free-quizzes


5. You can also try this Free CPC practice exams
www.hcpro.com/content/61715.pdf


6. A free medical coding practice test on skin and intugmentry coding.
CPT Coding Questions Skin and Integumentary


Tags: free cpc practice exam, cpc practice exam 2009, ccs exam prep, ccs prep course, ccs p exam prep, ccs test questions

10 comments:

vipul said...

Hi I am appearing for cpc exams next month can some please send the sample paper which would help me out
My email id Varya2185@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi can u please give me some more details regarding ccs certification exam like how to apply for it? and is there any notification period for it. my email id is plplatha@gmail.com

nana flore said...

Hi, Happy new year,

i am taking CPC exam nex month, pelase can some send me the sample paper which can help me out with this exam. my email is chtchokoko@yahoo.com
remaine blessed

myrna ifill said...

I am about to do my cpc exam next month this is my second time I would like a study sheet to prepare myself for this exam

Positive Influences said...

About to take my CPC exam next month , can you send me any helpful test question samples? thanks

siva wants U said...

i am taking CPC exam nex month, pelase can some send me the sample paper which can help me out with this exam. my email is siva_sankar551@rediffmail.com.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this post realy help full for me by Latest practice test questions

Anonymous said...

How difficult is it to get an entry level cpc position that is strictly telecommute? What is the " practice test/answers." Would someone be willing to share? Skevles@yahoo.com
Thanks for any help/advice.
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

i am taking my exam in june can someone send me the samples to me mf195112@ohio.edu any help would be appreciated. thanks so much

vanireddi said...

Helo guyz im frm A.p.iam interested to take cpc exam..could u plz let me knw exam deatails..practise papers..and books to prepare.And mine id is suvani.reddi@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Vanireddi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails